Free training course...
How To Choose A Good Saddle... That Fits You, Fits Your Horse & Fits Your Style of Riding!
"Instant access to the videos immediately after joining"
In this series of videos, Larry Trocha shares with you what he's learned about saddle design and saddle fit during his 35 years as a top performance horse trainer.
What You'll Discover in this 4-Part Course:
- Universal Saddle Problems
Few people are aware of how much their saddle effects their riding ability. With few exceptions, the majority of saddles HINDER a rider, NOT help.
- Tips, Tricks & Solutions
You'll learn every trick in the book to help your saddle fit better and make your horse more comfortable. Very valuable to know.
- Saddle Fit For Horse & Rider
Most of what we hear about seat and saddle fit for the rider and the horse is... just not accurate... or worse... flat out wrong!
- "Little Known" Insider Info
In this series of videos, you'll learn things nobody has ever taught you... or even talked about. It's truly "insider" information few know.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn...
- The difference between reining, cutting, ranch versatility, barrel, roping & trail riding saddles.
- How to determine the proper seat size for the rider. (there's more to it than you realize)
- The pros and cons of different cinches and saddle pads.
- How to know if the saddle tree properly fits your horse's back. (fitting secrets few know)
- A "little known" technique to greatly reduce or eliminate "dry spots". (yes, this really works)
Ready To Get Started? Click The Button Now!
The four (4) major problems shared by almost all saddles
How to determine proper saddle fit for the horse and the rider
Tips, tricks & solutions for better fit & comfort Including: "dry spot" fix
"Insider" information plus a "very special" opportunity for you!